Software Engineer, PHP
Interested in creating great products that impact millions of people? Want to solve complex large-scale technical problems using the latest technologies? If you said yes, then read on!
We’re hiring extraordinary people to help, build and grow our products— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, energetic and eager to learn/experience geek mates
What we do?
We connect the world through games!
Zynga pioneered the social gaming industry by bringing free, social, and accessible games to people around the world. We are committed to the idea that games, and those who play them, can make the world a better place.
Since 2009, Zynga has enabled millions of people to interact with their friends and express their unique personalities through games.
What is waiting for you?
Keeping our tens of millions of happy players in mind;
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Developing creative/exciting features with other talented developers, artists, and product managers!
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will enhance services
- Stimulating discussions and working side by side with other talented developers, system engineers
- The chance to improve yourself inside Zynga engineering culture
What You Need?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Having analytical, practical problem-solving skills
- Experience with PHP and comfortable learning/working other programming languages
- Experience with MYSQL, Redis, Memcache, Git
- Experience in OOP concepts
- Java knowledge is a plus
- Having good communication skills
- Eager to search/discuss new technologies
- Comfortable with speaking/reading English
- Experience in designing and developing complex distributed event-driven, large volume, highly scalable and available services is a plus
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, can thrive in a team environment
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top