Software Engineer Internship - Infrastructure Team
nown for breaking new ground with the chart topping CSR Racing, BossAlien makes AAA games which marry console-quality experiences with mobile technologies. If you are interested in servers, backend systems and tools for developers, we’d love to talk to you!
Key Roles and Responsibilities
We create amazing games together and design through play. An intern can expect their day to day work to include:
- Design and implement highly scalable server authoritative systems
- Develop tools and frameworks for other developers
- Collaborating on the design, implementation and debugging of new game features
Applicants should include a portfolio of work, made up of personal projects, and/or open-source contributions, and should demonstrate both team and solo work.
You should be comfortable talking to us about some, but not all, of these subjects:
- Object Oriented programming, as it exists in C# / C++
- Systems administration (Linux)
- Client/Server architecture, relational and non-relational databases
- Work on a real project with a collaborative team that will invest in your development
- You will be assigned a personal mentor who will support you through the full duration of your internship
- You will build and maintain tools that the developers use daily
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Well stocked office kitchen and amazing support teams
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top