Zynga’s Arcade team is a fast growing team located in sunny San Diego. We are looking for best-in-class software engineers to join our team. This position will work with a team of talented software engineers to deliver world-class games in the mobile arcade genre. Are you ready to be a key contributor to Zynga’s Growth? Come and join us!
- Development of key client game systems.
- Help on performance monitoring, tuning and optimization.
- Play an important role in improving team's technical depth and efficiency.
- Largely self-directed with the ability to provide direction to individuals or small teams
- The best candidates will have solid experience developing mobile applications utilizing for either iPhone or Android devices. Facebook platform and scaling experience is a huge plus.
- Ability to effectively break down multi-day objectives into tasks
- Strong analytical and technical problem solving skills, with a flair for business impact
- Excellent teamwork skills; ability to identify and solve key problems creatively
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion for gaming in general, not just within the social space
- Unity and/or native mobile application development experience
- Released a product on the iOS App Store or Android Marketplace.
- Facebook and/or other social platform experience
- Proficient developing both key client and backend game systems.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top