Software Development Engineer in Test
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As SDET, you’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by work samples, references, and lessons learned on the way
A tester with a focus towards automation, should be comfortable in both white box and black box testing.
They should be comfortable testing a variety of products, across a range of platforms, and be able to prioritize and communicate the state of these effectively. Will work closely with development, providing feedback on the state of the product, as well as contributing to design, in relation to testability.
They will create automation frameworks and suites, as well as general tools and scripts to aid in the testing of the product, writing clean, maintainable code.
The position requires solid computer science background, strong coding and design skills for developing and testing enterprise grade software, proven track record of delivering strong results in similar projects in product development organizations.
Head of Animation Technology
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct manual and automated testing across a suite of products, including animation application, runtime, integration and DCC tools (debatable that you need to list them)
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Create automated test suites and scripts
- Write tools and utilities to help testing of the products
- Advocate the right bugs to fix and to reject the ones that would introduce too much risk to the customers. Maintains wider knowledge on what can be affected by certain bug fixes.
- Cross platform testing across PC and Mobile
- Analytical problem solving, fault finding
- Debugging issues to find the root problem function
- Coding and script experience to create automated test frameworks, tests and tools
- Excellent ability to prioritize tasks
- Testing on PC + mobile
- Knowledge of scripting (Lua, python, ruby)
- Agile experience
- Experience of commercial software development
- Experience in 3D Modelling /Animation desirable
- Experience in Maya desirable
- ISTQB Foundation desirable
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top