Position at Zynga
Senior UX/UI Designer
As a Senior UX/UI Designer you will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers, and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creativity will help build high quality visuals for our players. You will create intuitive UX flows that holistically connect all parts of the game and bring them to life through creative UI visual design. If you are someone who is enthusiastic about games with outstanding UI/UX ideas and would like to put them to use then this is the perfect role for you.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex user flows and interactions.
- Develop end-to-end solutions, from exploration, research and conceptualization to interaction and final end user interface designs.
- Create presentations, wireframes, and prototypes as needed for UX vision alignment and implementation.
- Strong visual design skills and a deep understanding of usability design principles.
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle and Unity.
- Experience working as a UI Artist with proven design skills.
- Collaborate with designers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity.
- Work with engineers to carry designs from concept into final implementation in Unity.
- Understanding of technical constraints, optimization and implementation.
- Game development experience and a passion for making games.
- Ability to create high quality assets and mockups in the required timeframe.
- Enthusiastic about and have good knowledge of UI design, art, and culture.
- Attention to detail, good work estimation.
- Knowledge of current trends in user interface design.
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour.
- Experience in animation and VFX.
- An interest or experience working in other creative fields such as 3D, animation, audio production, etc.
PLEASE INCLUDE LINK TO PORTFOLIO WITH APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Zynga RSU's (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Goodlife fitness annual membership
- Open vacation policy
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid maternity/parental leaveSubsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.