Senior UI Artist - Dawn of Titans
The Senior UI Artist is responsible for creating memorable user-centered visual design solutions. This includes all phases of the visual design process from conceptual design/development to execution and implementation. You will work closely with team leads to establish and maintain the design integrity of the game experience end to end.
What we're looking for:
- Expert level visual design abilities
- Experience creating design to dev documentation (e.g. style guides, specifications and wireframes)
- Able to apply expert level design judgment on form, perspective, colour, line and values/contrast
- Expert level working with Adobe CC family products
- Translate rough concepts into working models and prototypes
- Possess mobile or console design experience for consumer facing products/software
- Ability to adapt and operate within a variety of creative styles
- Awareness of global trends and creative influences and how they translate to your work
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing - apply findings to design solutions.
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable visual concepts
- Contribute to the evolution and strategy of design policies and practices as they apply to the implementation of standards, interaction, color, typography, artwork, and all other visual/interactive expressions of the user experience
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the visual design reflects customer needs and consistency
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products/experiences and bring new ideas to the team
- Possess strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
- Understand and articulate the value of visual design and brand within a business context
- A persistent positive attitude
- Someone who champions collaboration and contributes to team morale
- The successful candidate will have solid experience in the interactive design field (console or mobile preferable).
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a design related field is a bonus
- considerable amount of related experience
- Online portfolio to be included with your application is required
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top