Senior UI Artist - Dawn of Titans
The Senior UI Artist is responsible for creating memorable user-centered visual design solutions. This includes all phases of the visual design process from conceptual design/development to execution and implementation. You will work closely with team leads to establish and maintain the design integrity of the game experience end to end.
What we're looking for:
- Expert level visual design abilities
- Experience creating design to dev documentation (e.g. style guides, specifications and wireframes)
- Able to apply expert level design judgment on form, perspective, colour, line and values/contrast
- Expert level working with Adobe CC family products
- Translate rough concepts into working models and prototypes
- Possess mobile or console design experience for consumer facing products/software
- Ability to adapt and operate within a variety of creative styles
- Awareness of global trends and creative influences and how they translate to your work
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing - apply findings to design solutions.
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable visual concepts
- Contribute to the evolution and strategy of design policies and practices as they apply to the implementation of standards, interaction, color, typography, artwork, and all other visual/interactive expressions of the user experience
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the visual design reflects customer needs and consistency
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products/experiences and bring new ideas to the team
- Possess strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
- Understand and articulate the value of visual design and brand within a business context
- A persistent positive attitude
- Someone who champions collaboration and contributes to team morale
- The successful candidate will have solid experience in the interactive design field (console or mobile preferable).
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a design related field is a bonus
- considerable amount of related experience
- Online portfolio to be included with your application is required
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top