Senior UI Artist
Zynga is looking for a top talent Senior UI Artist to join the Helsinki Studio. Come help us as we build on our success, create great games, and launch new products.
- Develop 2D UI art for a Social Mobile Game
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, HCI principles, and motion design. Understands platform requirements (e.g. Unity/Cocos).
- Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
- Use experience, research, and analysis to solve UX design problems by providing multiple usable options as necessary, including both portrait and landscape UI for cross-platform design.
- Create and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Collaborate closely with Designers and Art Director to achieve the gameplay and visual goals
- Maintain adaptability to changing needs
- Understand the art pipeline and how to implement art into the game
- Adapt visual styles as necessary
- Mentor junior artists
- Working knowledge of Unity, NGUI, Flash, motion graphics, and 2d/3d art experience.
- Proven ability to take work from concept to in-game.
- Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.
- Strong portfolio showing a range of styles
- Ability to rapidly concept ideas
- Knowledge of optimization techniques and performance considerations
- Ability to drive needs for art pipelines and efficiency improvements
- Self-driven and strong multi-tasker
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top