Senior UI Artist
Zynga is looking for a top talent Senior UI Artist to join the Helsinki Studio. Come help us as we build on our success, create great games, and launch new products.
- Develop 2D UI art for a Social Mobile Game
- Solid understanding of usability, UX, UI, interaction design, HCI principles, and motion design. Understands platform requirements (e.g. Unity/Cocos).
- Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups (e.g. PSDs). Strong focus on visual design.
- Use experience, research, and analysis to solve UX design problems by providing multiple usable options as necessary, including both portrait and landscape UI for cross-platform design.
- Create and evolve artwork from concept to production
- Collaborate closely with Designers and Art Director to achieve the gameplay and visual goals
- Maintain adaptability to changing needs
- Understand the art pipeline and how to implement art into the game
- Adapt visual styles as necessary
- Mentor junior artists
- Working knowledge of Unity, NGUI, Flash, motion graphics, and 2d/3d art experience.
- Proven ability to take work from concept to in-game.
- Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions.
- Strong portfolio showing a range of styles
- Ability to rapidly concept ideas
- Knowledge of optimization techniques and performance considerations
- Ability to drive needs for art pipelines and efficiency improvements
- Self-driven and strong multi-tasker
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top