Senior Systems Architect
Senior Systems Architect
Zynga is seeking a talented Senior Systems Architect to join their IT Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong enterprise and security experience. They will have architected and implemented on-prem and cloud-based IT solutions, possess strong communication skills and work well with others. This position will work both within and outside of the IT team to gather business requirements and build solid technical solutions to solve challenges. This person will work on both design and implementation - hands-on work will also be required.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for complex technical projects.
- Analyze current services, tools, and technology solutions against industry trends and best of breed technologies.
- Contribute significantly to design and implementation of solutions that support the SANS 20 Critical Controls.
- Develop design standards and guidelines, and mentor other technical staff on best practices.
- Document solutions and create runbooks to support operationalization of technology solutions.
- Assume ownership of problems and drive solutions from concept to implementation.
- Develop key performance indicators to measure utilization and efficiency for complex applications and services.
- Review requirement documents, and develop implementation strategies that preserve the availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability of IT services and solutions.
- Contribute to the selection, prototype, and implementation of 3rd party software and cloud-based services.
- Interact with internal technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet internal customer needs with respect to availability, functionality, performance, reliability, repeatability, and scalability.
- BS in Computer Science
- 10+ years progressive experience in systems administration and engineering
- Expertise in enterprise compute and storage platforms. Dell, VMWare, and NetApp are preferred but not required.
- Experience in SSO and SAML platforms and providers
- Experience migration corporate workloads from on-premise to cloud
- Automation, scripting, Powershell & BASH
- Design and implementation of Office 365 solutions.
- Experience designing solutions to meet required SLA(s), RTO, and RPO for the platform at hand.
- Expertise in enterprise software platforms such as Microsoft, CentOs, RHEL. Mac OS / OSX is a plus.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top