Senior System Engineer
Zynga is seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer to join their IT Engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong enterprise and security experience. They will have engineered and implemented on-prem and cloud-based IT solutions, possess strong communication skills and work well with others. This position will work both within and outside of the IT team to gather business requirements and build solid technical solutions to solve challenges. This person will work on both design and implementation - hands-on work will also be required.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system design, potential issues, and related cost for complex technical projects.
- Analyze current services, tools, and technology solutions against industry trends and best of breed technologies.
- Contribute significantly to design and implementation of solutions that support the SANS 20 Critical Controls.
- Develop design standards and guidelines, and mentor other technical staff on best practices.
- Document solutions and create runbooks to support operationalization of technology solutions.
- Contribute to the selection, prototype, and implementation of 3rd party software and cloud-based services.
- Interact with internal technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet internal customer needs with respect to availability, functionality, performance, reliability, repeatability, and scalability.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years progressive experience in Windows Systems Administration and Engineering.
- Experience in hybrid environments (AWS/Azure).
- Automation, scripting, Powershell & BASH.
- Expertise in enterprise operating systems such as CentOS 6/7, Microsoft Sever 2K8R2+, and Mac OSX.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience in building and deployment of PKI infrastructure.
- Experience in SSO and SAML platforms and providers.
- Experience in enterprise compute and storage platforms. Dell, VMWare, and NetApp are preferred.
- Experience in Google Suite & Office 365/ Exchange.
- Experience designing solutions to meet required SLA(s), RTO, and RPO for the platform at hand.
- Server configuration management such as Chef, SALT, SCCM, and JAMF.
- Experience Systems hardening.
- Experience in logging and monitoring for enterprises.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top