Senior Social Media Specialist
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As a Senior Social Media Specialist you will be highly competent in your core discipline, ready to take on new roles and responsibilities, and be pushed out of your current comfort zone. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
You will balance delivering results with caring for the needs of your team. You will motivate and guide others to excellence, acting as a role model for organisational, technical, and creative skills, whilst showing others ‘what good looks like’. Confident in your decision making, you nevertheless think carefully before you speak and act.
NaturalMotion Games’ Social Media team is the voice of the company or product externally and the voice of the customers internally. This position will be responsible for generating compelling, informative, and entertaining public-facing social media content on social media channels, including, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, and emerging social media channels.
This role must work with internal stakeholders (development, PR, marketing, customer service, & game studios) to create, optimize, and publish game, lifestyle and entertainment-related content, then measure the results and integrate key learnings and insights into future content plans. The candidate we are looking for will need to be a customer advocate with a passion for mobile gaming.
What challenges await you?
- Manage portfolio of assigned NaturalMotion games and play through all new releases and features.
- Schedule and publish content across social channels daily, ensuring our brand remains top-of-mind for existing and prospective users.
- Work with our moderation agency to ensure all channels are moderated effectively
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global accounts.
- Maintain relationships with our Social Power Players and micro influencers
- Serve as NaturalMotion’s eyes and ears in social, and the voice of our consumers, elevating notable mentions and trends to teams across the organization.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service to ensure consistent and timely interactions with customers
- Measure and report impact of social media content and campaigns
- Monitor social media channels in real time, escalating any issues or important trends.
- Manage the game’s social media editorial calendar.
- Use data driven insights to drive content direction
- Creatively and proactively engage customers through multiple contact methods (Forums, Twitter, Blogs, YouTube etc)
- Transfer the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly:
-Bugs to quality assurance
-Messaging effectiveness to marketing
-Frequently asked questions noted
-Identify user generated content
- Lead and own assigned Game Forum content: author posts, articles, videos:
-Sourcing engaging content
-Post Community Surveys
-Post Guides/ FAQs
- Communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the company and studio partners (during weekly meetings)
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, competitor analysis. best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that NaturalMotion can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies
- Teamwork: actively contribute and share feedback with the wider Social Media team
What you will bring:
- Extensive social media / community management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an online gaming environment
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience moderating forum discussions
- Solid decision making skills and utilizes direct reports effectively, allocate decision making and other responsibilities to the appropriate people
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- Able to conduct analysis of statistical information
- Experience with CRM tools as well as listening and publishing tools:
-An interest in cars and action strategy games
-Experience in creating live streams (Facebook & Instagram)
What do we give you?
- Flexible working hours
- Zynga Stock
- A discretionary annual bonus
- A contributory pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days discretionary holiday + 3 days extra over Christmas on top of standard public holidays
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the Studio, every Friday
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top