Zynga is looking for a Senior Programmer to join the Helsinki Studio and be part of an exciting AAA mobile strategy title. The role offers an opportunity to work with a highly experienced team to create the next success story in mobile gaming. We look for a candidate who is a great cultural fit, cares about collaboration with peers and has great technical skills.
- Work as a key member of the game development team
- Take full ownership of multiple features of the game client
- Implement, maintain and optimize game features
- Work together with the creative team to iterate new functionalities
- Design and implement new workflows
- Proactively highlight and solve potential issues in the code and tool chain
- 6+ years of programming experience using Object oriented languages
- Experience using the Unity Game Engine
- Understanding of the different mobile devices and their limitations.
- Experience of handling the entire software development cycle
- Willing to self manage your projects
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top