Senior Product Manager - Words with Friends
- San Francisco, CA
Position at Zynga
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for the Words With Friends team. Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile? Zynga is looking for a Senior Product Manager with exceptional growth hacking skills to join our Words With Friends team! Equipped with user data, competitive insights, and growth hacking best practices, bring our games to hundreds of millions of people throughout the world.
Zynga's Sr. Product Manager will lead the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale. In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals. Lastly, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of landmarks and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product's lifecycle.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in product management for game development or consumer goods
- Experience managing live, virtual economies with an ability to run tuning optimizations through A/B testing
- Able to balance economic challenges across a variety of in-game systems (goals, challenges, events, rewards)
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency required
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, and compelling user experiences
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Back to top