Senior Product Manager - Unannounced IP
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with the right skills and mind-set to join our Boss Alien studio in Brighton, and help us deliver our newest hit online game for iOS and Android to define the next generation of mobile games.
Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
Are you ready to work with some of the best Product Managers and Developers in the world as a member of Zynga’s global Product Management team? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
- Own the full product/game lifecycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to implement core features on time and for greatest impact, analysing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business
- Fully comprehend the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our players.
- Scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis. Use this to advise team Directors on long term decision making and roadmap planning.
- Exhibit sound product judgment in formulating product strategy and presenting clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team through regular communication and the creation of relevant dashboards and reports.
- Passionate about mobile games and making live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in optimising product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration.
- Ability to summarise complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of live-operation of a successful free-to-play mobile game.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top