Senior Product Manager, Crosswords with Friends
The Senior Product Manager will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences. The Sr. Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measureable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality strategy games for millions. Put yourself to the test and come join us!
Zynga’s Sr. Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
In addition, the Sr. Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Working within a product team, the Sr. Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
Lastly, the Sr. Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live mobile apps and game with multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- Interest in Word games and crossword puzzles a PLUS
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top