Senior Product Manager
- Bangalore, India
Position at Zynga
Zynga India is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team based out of Bengaluru and help connect the world through PLAY. The candidate should have demonstrated success in mobile platform for consumer products.
As a hardworking and ambitious product leader, you will innovate and execute on product initiatives that will bring surprise and delight to our players while delivering business value to the company.
Product Manager will use a combination of outstanding analytical abilities, business judgment, and critical thinking to innovate and build world-class experiences that will impact our players' lives. The Product Manager will be owning and delivering experiences to customers that raise-the-bar from an innovation, usability, and design perspective.
As Senior Product Manager you should be able to set the goals and groom other Product managers in the team. You will need to thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment of gaming at Zynga.
- Responsible for the identifying opportunities, setting the roadmap and setting the goals for key metrics for the game.
- Responsible for the product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives for yourself and the team that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Leading the product managers in the team and helping them achieve career growth.
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer/mobile or game development is preferred but not required
- Encouraged to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers within features and across features.
- Able to set shared expectations and get stakeholders from other functions to work towards common goal.
- Focus on outcomes with proven experience making product teams successful
- Must be a self-starter, a great teammate and driven
- Ability to communicate effectively across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Outstanding data analysis skills and willing to get into the details
- Ability to build wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation
- Strong passion for games and crafting fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Back to top