Senior Producer - Dawn of Titans
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As Senior Producer you will be highly competent in your core discipline, ready to take on new roles and responsibilities, and be pushed out of your current comfort zone. You’ll relish new challenges and opportunities, especially when that comes with added responsibility and visibility inside and outside your team.
At NaturalMotion we develop games that redefine the standards on mobile. Producers are the driving force within teams, owning the planning and path to achieving the highest quality product in line with the General Manager’s vision, removing obstacles along the way. As senior Producer you will empower teams to deliver amazing games at high quality, on budget and on time. You will accomplish this through empowering feature teams with clear goals as well as the processes and plans to achieve them.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities
- PLANNING AND EXECUTION: working with feature teams, leadership, and partner teams, you will define the work to be done, set priorities, ensure ownership, plan the schedule, and communicate to all interested parties to ensure the plan is shared by all. Measuring progress, you adjust the plan as the project progresses and communicate to all required when the plan is changed.
- COMMUNICATION AND LEADERSHIP: own communication between disciplines and teams, and individuals, both written, verbal and visual. Keep everyone in sync with plans, and changes to the plans as they happen. Drive effective and positive communications to increase effectiveness and efficiency in teams. Provide vision and direction to individuals and teams.
- RELEASE MANAGEMENT: Ensure high quality releases, working with QA, Development, Design, Art, Product, Marketing, and any other teams to ensure our releases are well understood, high quality and meet both user and business needs. Monitor releases once live and ensure issues are addressed thoroughly and quickly.
- PROCESS DEFINITION: Craft the right process for the right teams and problems. Iterate on these solutions to find the best process for delivering the tasks at hand effectively and thoroughly.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Highly capable and experienced with agile and waterfall development, team management, scheduling and execution.
- Experience shipping mobile games in a production capacity, F2P and Live games required.
- Broad technical skills: working knowledge of at least one programming / scripting language, networking and server tech, performance architecture.
- Influential through in-person and written communication channels. Effective in one-to-one as well as one-to-many communication.
- Effective at driving order out of chaos, excellent prioritization and decision making skills, dealing with ambiguity effectively for self and others.
- Capable of being responsible for a defined area of a project, expected to provide best practice input and mentoring to the more junior members of the group.
- Effective team collaborator.
- Embraces and provides constructive feedback among peers and applies to improve projects
- Recognises and asks for help when needed. In addition, recognises when others need support or feedback and regularly seeks feedback for self-improvement.
- Accepts input from others and provides constructive suggestions for change or improvement across production discipline, involves appropriate key stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Effective production with Agile experience required (Prince2 or PMP understanding beneficial as well).
- Game development and live game operations experience required.
- Experience managing large multi-disciplinary feature teams developing towards specific deadlines and delivering to world class quality bar.
- Free-to-play industry experience beneficial.
- Mobile game development experience preferred.
What do we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted gym membership at Studio local gyms
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run,
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- £150 towards a team budget (you get to choose how you want to spend it)
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top