Senior Producer - CSR2
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
At NaturalMotion we develop games that redefine the standards on mobile. Producers are the driving force within teams, owning the planning and path to achieving the highest quality product in line with the General Manager’s vision, removing obstacles along the way.
As Senior Producer you will own Production within the 3rd Party team, empowering and motivating both our internal and external partner teams to deliver amazing games at high quality, on budget and on time. You will accomplish this through excellent communication, defining clear goals, and creating the right processes and plans to achieve them.
REPORTS TO: Executive Producer - Racing
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ENSURE TEAM EFFECTIVENESS: Evaluate and on-board new development teams to setup 3rd party partnerships for success. Support and mentor teams on effective Production process, clearly outlining requirements and working practices as required. Continually evaluate team health and identify improvement needs.
- PROCESS OWNER: Own and oversee the process and workflow for NaturalMotions ‘3rd party development’ team. Where appropriate, ensure that 3rd party teams understand and follow the Agile values and that frameworks (such as Scrum) are applied effectively. Support the team and Product Owner with the creation and maintenance of the Product Backlog. Ensure that a robust ‘definition of done’ is established, communicated and adhered to. Ensure the right checkpoints and reviews / sign off are defined and are completed to take features or projects to successful completion.
- PLANNING: Working with 3RD party development teams, ensure a well planned schedule is in place and regularly communicated within NaturalMotion. Keep everyone in sync with plans, and changes to the plans as they happen. Ensure that any risks or issues affecting the quality or timely delivery of projects is clearly communicated and managed.
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensure R&R’S for 3rd party teams are clearly defined, clarifying what external and internal teams are responsible for.
- DELIVERY AND RELEASE MANAGEMENT: Manage and schedule deliveries with 3d party teams in order to meet your project schedule or roadmap. Organise and manage the necessary stakeholder reviews to get features and projects to ‘done’ at the required NaturalMotion quality. Co-ordinate with QA to ensure testing is completed, and communicate project details and plans to the relevant internal teams such as Marketing or Partners so that Go-To-Market plans are put in place at the appropriate time.
- REPORTING: Ensure effective reporting/project tracking is provided by external teams in order to both track project progress and keep wider stakeholders informed.
- LIVE MANAGEMENT : Ensure the right frequency and depth of health checks are in place, and in partnership with Product Management, monitor releases once live and ensure issues are addressed thoroughly and quickly.
- TEAM AND HEADCOUNT PLANNING: Ensure the right team makeup and size is in place to support your project plans.
- BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Establish and maintain budgets and cost tracking for 3rd party projects.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experienced managing and working with 3rd party development teams.
- 4+ years Production experience ideally within Mobile and Free to Play.
- Adept at managing teams in an agile environment.
- Experienced creating and maintaining plans and schedules
- Effective at taking complex problems and created structured and clear plans
- Confident presenter at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent prioritization organization skills
- Balancing data and judgement to make well timed decisions.
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for a project
- Effective team collaborator
- Embraces and provides constructive feedback among peers
- Recognises and asks for help when needed. In addition, recognises when others need support.
- Accepts input from others and strives for continual self-improvement. Able to provide straight talking constructive feedback to colleagues and 3rd parties where appropriate.
What we give you?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks
- Free lunch every Friday
- The opportunity to join childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- Discounted gym membership
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top