Position at NaturalMotion
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last. For the past three years NaturalMotion Studios have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
NaturalMotion's Action Strategy Group is a BAFTA-nominated team supporting development on an exciting new Star Wars™ game and running live operations on Dawn of Titans.
Hiring Update: The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workforce transitioned to working from home, with all interviewing and onboarding being conducted virtually until further notice.
The Action Strategy team believes in 'Co-Development' rather than 'External Development'. This may sound like semantics, but seamless collaboration with and deep integration of our partner teams into ours is vitally important in our quest to make world-leading mid-core games to delight our players.
As the Co-Development Producer you will be the glue that bonds the ASG team to our co-development partners!
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in continuous improvement of production, processes, relationships and communication of Co-Development efforts
- Ensure alignment between Action Strategy and Partner Teams, identifying disparities and deviations between the teams and proactively working to resolve them
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of Co-Development results
- Explore and maintain vendor relationships and on-board new vendors as the need arises
- You will lead multiple initiatives in parallel whilst driving pricing discussions, drafting contracts, managing POs and approving invoices for ongoing projects
- Supervise budget spend and provide budget analysis and forecasting support to the team
- Video game development experience or experience in a similar external development role with a strong understanding of Agile development practices and tools
- Resourcefulness and the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
- Forward looking, able to anticipate and avoid challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills and a positive influence on team efficiency
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- A track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Experience working closely with Unreal developers
- Passionate about video games and familiar with the mid-core mobile market
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, Zynga stock allocation and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care, dental and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly (virtual) fitness classes
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Summer and Christmas parties
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.