Senior Oracle EBS Developer
The Senior Oracle EBS Developer is primarily responsible for configuring modules, writing code, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements for Oracle E-Business Suite R12. This role is also expected to lead by example and provide excellent customer service by communicating clearly and consistently. Candidates should be capable of working on all technical and functional aspects of the Oracle E-Business suite modules, designing and developing programs and procedures around Oracle Applications, and communicating technical concepts to non-technical customers. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate the ability and desire to learn new technologies (SaaS).
- Work closely with business users to design, develop, and implement RICE components as per business requirements using various Oracle tools following Oracle eBusiness suite development standards
- Oversight of consultants and contractors assigned to project or maintenance activities
- Monitor compliance with statements of policies and procedures to ensure that proper documentation is maintained and that the required controls are implemented
- Develop, implement, and maintain integrations between Oracle and third-party applications including SaaS
- Review of deliverables and adherence to SDLC
- Coordinate active projects and support teams under general direction of the Director of Business Systems
- Diagnose production issues, identifying and implementing fixes in collaboration with DBAs, system administrators, and application developers
- Provide strong functional leadership directing hands on configuration, conversion, and process design in the Oracle landscape
- Interact with peer developers, DBAs, System Administrators, and Network Engineers to diagnose and implement patches and bug fixes
- Use various Oracle diagnostics tools and scripts to manage production issues
- Troubleshoot and work closely with end-users and Oracle support to resolve data issues
- Participates in, leads and mentors others in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- May assist Functional Analysts in completing deliverables and translates business requirements and functional designs into technical designs.
- Assists with development of functional designs and resolving complex design issues.
- May act as senior technical expert to consult with and analyze the business needs.
- Pursues and delivers excellence in all aspects of technology and business
- Possesses expert knowledge of SDLC, technology, and business to identify opportunities for change and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate the need for change
- Ability to identify issues and problems and propose solutions to senior management and internal customers while simultaneously mentoring other team members to do the same
- Advocate development and business process best practice throughout the organization
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills that lead to mutually beneficial outcomes
- Develop and improve the management, technical, and industry acumen of team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or comparable experience with at least 10 years of development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills to include documenting requirements and creating functional and technical specifications
- Web Services APIs, XML, XSLT integration technologies experience preferred
- Production support experience in any of the Financial applications
- General knowledge in HCM
- Integrating systems experience with third-party service vendors including SaaS
- Knowledge in Object Oriented concepts
- Demonstrated experience building integrations with Planning (Hyperion, TM1), Business Intelligence (Cognos, Tableau), Workday HCM, and Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with multiple implementations Oracle EBS (iExpense, iProc, AP, FA, AR, GL)
- Systems implementation skills (scoping, planning, requirements gathering, process analysis and mapping, conceptual detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, deployment and support)
Back to top