Senior Manager, Tax
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Tax Senior Manager to join our team. The Tax Senior Manager will be responsible for various areas within the tax function and will have the opportunity to develop in new areas of tax and treasury.
This position will report to the Head of Global Tax.
The Senior Tax Manager's responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of the Company’s worldwide ASC 740 income tax provision process, accounting and related financial statement disclosures.
- Review and oversight of transfer pricing calculations and inter company accounting, respectively
- Manage US tax reporting for foreign subsidiaries including Form 5471s and 8858s, maintaining E&P and tax pools, analyzing US inclusion amounts and local tax compliance issues (external resources available)
- Manage local tax compliance and partner with foreign offices for statutory audits
- Assist in identifying and researching opportunities for tax incentives in domestic and foreign jurisdictions
- Tax research and modeling of potential transactions
- Provide support to Head of Tax for all acquisition/transaction related activities
- Assist in managing the use of external income tax accounting consultants
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum 7+ years of broad based tax compliance/accounting/planning experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field required; CPA preferred
- Experience in both public accounting and industry highly desirable
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to effectively prioritize multiple projects to meet deadlines and produce high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the role of tax in supporting the company's strategy
- Excellent organizational, research, analytical and communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented and willingness to roll up sleeves
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in managing, mentoring, and/or developing staff (highly preferred).
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top