Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships is a key individual responsible for contributing and ensuring the execution of Zynga’s mobile distribution strategy globally by working closely with our game studios and top platform partners. The right candidate is a people person with amazing soft skills and relevant experience in building and managing relationships.
Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including:
- Drive the awareness and excitement for our content updates and new games with the top platform partners for distribution
- Collaborate with game studio partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partners’ expectations on new product releases
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Be the point of contact for the partner and bring in resources from marketing, product, and engineering as necessary
- Become an expert on our products, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in partner management, product marketing or sales related role in the gaming, internet or digital media industries
- Passionate about working in the gaming industry. Experience in mobile or on-line gaming a plus.
- A people person with high energy, enthusiasm, charisma, empathy and initiative
- Great listener with excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, technology or a related field. MBA a plus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top