Senior Manager, Communications
The Senior Manager role is a strategic position and a rare opportunity to join a strong in-house team responsible for corporate reputation, thought leadership, media strategy, executive platforms, product PR and internal communications.
This person will drive positive business, consumer and gaming media coverage for Zynga products, players and corporate milestones. They will also be responsible for coordinating with marketing, product teams and studio executives to develop and execute communications strategies, messaging and press materials for game launches, announcements, as well as working on broader Zynga corporate initiatives, including assisting with ongoing internal communications programming and player communications.
- Work closely with managers and internal teams to plan and execute strategic communications programs that support external corporate media cycles
- Serve as media contact and main information source for designated reporters - proactively securing and managing media stories tied to Zynga’s broader corporate narrative
- Provide foundational support across the Comms team to build and amplify overall campaigns
- Manage execution of contracts for all event‐related and PR-related external vendors, in compliance with Zynga internal finance department requirements
- Develop high quality presentations and decks for internal Communications related needs
- Bachelors degree plus 6-8 years public relations experience, with strong background in consumer tech, mobile, social web and gaming media relations.
- Significant, hands on experience in media relations and content development.
- Fearlessness and initiative to drive proactive storytelling across consumer, gaming and business press.
- Project management experience, including driving development and execution of strategic communications plans around product launches.
- Success representing public relations on cross-functional teams developing strategies and tactics for integrated marketing plans.
- Flexibility, sense of humor and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top