Senior HRIS Manager
Zynga is seeking a hardworking HRIS Manager to join the growing People Ops team in our Austin office. You will own the development, ongoing maintenance and technical support for the Workday System as well as handle various different global projects, partnerships and more. As the HRIS Manager, you are the ultimate teammate, can handle any task strategically and promptly, and is crucial to the smooth operation and growth at Zynga.
- Support the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the Workday HR System, including but not limited to HCM, Benefits, Core Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Performance Management, Absence Management, security and integrations.
- Serve as Workday SME to support and understand new functionality and features.
- Oversee self-service modules, solicit feedback, propose and implement enhancements to increase efficiencies.
- Oversee day-to-day system operation including transactional, security and internal/external integration issues.
- Lead global projects using project management tools and approach to ensure partners are updated regularly and on time delivery of project scope within budget.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to document requirements, assess downstream impacts, configure and test new functionality or enhancements.
- Partner with L&D / HRBPs to build Workday training curriculum for managers and employees.
- Run Workday weekly and semi-annual release updates to ensure proper configuration and testing of new functionality.
- Executive against global SLA standard for supporting HR Operations teams and end user support.
- Assist with the development of custom reports and dashboards to identify trends and assist with decision-making.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years knowledge of HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology solutions in a Global environment.
- 5+ years functional and systems administration experience in Workday with multiple modules, security and integration systems.
- Strong partner with demonstrated capacity for strategic and critical thinking and tactical execution.
- Team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a dynamic organization with multiple challenging projects.
- MS Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Back to top