Senior Experience Designer
Zynga is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with exceptional visual design sensibilities to join our growing Words With Friends design team.
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for creating human-centered design solutions that feature beautiful visuals, ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and enhance the overall player experience. This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), graphic and interface design, interaction flows, prototypes, and more.
The Senior Designer will work closely and collaboratively with the entire design team to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency.
Join us if:
• You love creating beautiful visual design solutions
• You’re driven to be a part of the entire design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
• You have experience in creating interfaces, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
• You’re current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
• You have experience designing for mobile devices
• You’re comfortable collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team and project stakeholders to ensure designs meet customer needs
• You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
• You’re committed to adapting creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
• You have at least 5 years related experience in interactive, visual or brand environments.
Please send link to your portfolio
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top