Senior Economy Game Designer
We are looking for a Senior Economy Game Designer who can help drive the creation of new features on a new and upcoming game. The Economy Designer will add experience, fun, direction, joy, and performance to the game design process.
- Balance tuning across game systems and model the impact on the overall economy.
- Ensure that game mechanics, systems, and economy design meet product and player experience goals.
- Work closely with data analysts to identify, implement, and monitor economy optimizations.
- Work collaboratively with other designers and cross-functionally with UX, engineering, and product management on the design and implementation of new game features.
- Create clear and complete game design documentation for game content and features.
- Assess and apply qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve game design and balance.
- 5+ years experience in mobile game design, including at least 1 year on a game in live ops
- Highly proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Proficient and comfortable with a wide range of Sheets/Excel functions
- Excellent math skills
- Solid understanding of economy and feature balance and tuning
- Experience writing clear and concise specs, user flows, and feature documentation
- Strong knowledge of free-to-play games in general, and the brain puzzle genre specifically
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Deconstruct mechanics and systems in successful mobile titles
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top