Senior Data Analyst, Marketing
Zynga seeks a talented marketing strategist with serious technical skills to join the user acquisition team. The marketing data strategist will drive effective and efficient user acquisition by performing quantitative analyses on marketing and player data. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience executing digital advertising campaigns and will also possess high aptitude in technical skills such as SQL, Python, R, or other programming and scripting languages. The successful candidate will also be knowledgeable about trends within mobile gaming, technology, and digital advertising.
- Develop advertising strategy for next generation of player acquisition at Zynga.
- Lead and oversee development of performance plans for newly launched games and help the team execute to maximize value to Zynga
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Write complex SQL queries that operate efficiently on high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Structure and execute complex quantitative data analysis that drives efficient user acquisition.
- Thorough understanding of statistics, and preferred experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Thorough understanding of marketing, advertising, and user acquisition with a good instinct for spotting marketing opportunities
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top