Sales Account Executive
Zynga is looking for an entrepreneurial seller to join our industry leading team in New York City. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in selling Direct IO and Private Programmatic Media to leading brands client direct and ad agencies. The ideal candidate already possesses established relationships with mid-level and senior strategy and buying teams. Candidate should possess a proven track-record in developing and closing deals across multiple verticals and the ability to work in a flat organization and thrive in a highly collaborative team based environment. Experience selling Mobile In-App is a plus.
- Responsible for cultivating and developing high-level client relationships and serves as a trusted consultant to senior marketers and agency partners within the New York region - selling Direct IO and Private Programmatic advertising partnerships.
- Serve as an industry expert in Mobile advertising; attending industry events and conferences to network and grow industry knowledge.
- Be an active presence in the marketplace, including high volume of in-person presentations and meetings weekly. Further developing existing relationships while fostering new ones.
- Remain current on industry trends including rates, ad products, success metrics and 3rd party authentication and will bring back product feedback to internal teams - consistently driving innovation for Zynga’s Direct IO and Programmatic offerings.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Zynga’s Ad Product Suite and consultatively communicate our value proposition effectively with brands – mapping our solutions to client’s objectives.
- Partner with Ad Solutions team to create targeted sales presentations using market trends, client research and industry specific intelligence.
- Source and drive the RFP process; defining Direct IO and Programmatic strategies based on deep client knowledge and data driven insights. Execute and deliver high quality answers.
- Strong quantitative aptitude with the ability to analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service - overseeing both new and existing client campaigns, surpassing client performance expectations.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals; effectively manage to an individual quarterly sales goal.
- 5+ years of advertising sales experience, Direct IO and Programmatic experience highly preferred.
- 2+ year of Mobile Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms.
- Strong knowledge of and established relationships within the New York Territory.
- Proven success in structuring and closing highly complex six to seven figure advertising deals.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of mobile gaming.
- Driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- BA/BS degree; strong academic record is preferred.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top