QA Manager, Poker
Zynga is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with strong leadership abilities, excellent organization and shown soft skills. You have experience in empowering your team to deliver high quality information, using data to quantify resource allocation, clearly over communicate risk and have an extensive background in game development. The applicant is a passionate gamer who is able to work in a creative, dynamic, established game development environment and has previous experience managing medium to large teams of Quality Assurance testers.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with development team
- Identify meaningful quality-related training needs and delivering training
- Ensure test plans and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated
- Lead onsite and offsite staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Understand how to quantify the quality of a build that matches business expectations
- Create dashboards that reflect real time status of testing and establish daily, weekly,monthly reporting cadence
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree upon comprehensive quality procedures
- 5-8 years QA Management experience, preferably in gaming.
- 3-4 years leading a team of 5+ both in the day to day
- Consistent record that shows personal career growth as well as direct reports career growth.
- 2-3 years of experience working with outsource partners, managing and maintaining the quality and budgetary requirements.
- 3- 5 years of experience promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Experience working closely with Customer Service groups.
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Back to top