QA Manager, Poker
Zynga is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager with strong leadership abilities, excellent organizational skills and proven soft skills. The candidate must have experience in empowering their team to deliver high quality information, using data to quantify resource allocation, clearly over communicate risk and have an extensive background in game development. This person must be a passionate gamer who is able to work in a creative, fast paced, established game development environment and have previous experience managing medium to large teams of Quality Assurance testers.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with development team
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
- Ensure test plans and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated.
- Supervise onsite and offsite staff in carrying out tests and checks.
- Understand how to quantify the quality of a build that matches business expectations
- Create dashboards that reflect real time status of testing and establish daily, weekly,monthly reporting cadence
- Bring together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree upon comprehensive quality procedures.
- 5-8 years QA Management experience, preferably in gaming.
- 3-4 years managing a team of 5+ both in the day to day
- Proven track record that shows personal career growth as well as direct reports career growth.
- 2-3 years of experience working with outsource partners, managing and maintaining the quality and budgetary requirements.
- 3- 5 years of experience promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Experience working closely with Customer Service groups.
Back to top