Zynga is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager with strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills. The candidate must have experience in resource allocation and estimates, change management, risk analysis and have an extensive background in consumer, gaming and Internet based software technologies. This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment and have previous experience managing medium to large teams of Quality Assurance testers.
- Manage all aspects of Quality Assurance for one of Zynga's most successful franchises. This includes: technical, project, process and people management.
- Oversee game testing workload, assign tasks to the individual team members to meet the needs of product schedules
- Drive improvements in game testing processes, documentation and cross team collaboration like ART, DEV, Product Management, etc.
- Recommend and utilize appropriate tools needed to better track testing and results
- Work cross-functionally to ensure social game quality and testing needs are met. Update status regularly during testing cycles.
- Develop the testing expertise and grow the skill level of each of team members, in directions that suit them individually
- Help the team to create, improve and complete rigorous test plans and daily or weekly test checklists
- Budgetary forecasting & resource planning
- Onboard/offboard testers
- Drive expectations of vendor performance
- Oversight and ownership of vendor performance & metrics
- Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree
- Strong analytical and logic skills
- 8+ years’ of experience in consumer software quality assurance testing / Web Testing / Internet Technologies
- 3+ years Managing Teams of game testers and/or QA Engineers
- Familiarity with selecting, building and/or installing QA processes and tools, as a part of the above management experience
- Excellent Communications Skills (written and verbal)
- Experience working on Mobile products a strong plus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top