- Act as quality owner for respective features/releases.
- Thorough analysis of business requirements, gap analysis.
- Develop test plans and execute test cases for assigned features.
- Reports and tracks software defects.
- Assist in determining and developing approaches to problems.
- Communicate issues, risks and test status in a timely and detailed manner.
- Determine root cause of issues discovered.
- Identify and recommend tools and process improvements in testing.
- Solve semi-complex problems in effective and efficient ways.
- Use independent judgment outside of established procedures.
- Support the determination of approaches and the development of new or enhanced technical tools.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results.
- Work effectively with studio teams, partner teams (Security, Payments, CS, etc.), and vendors.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality across the Zynga Quality organization.
- 3+ years testing of progressively complex related experience.
- Understanding of mobile technologies and operating systems (Android, iOS), including accessing device logs.
- Experience testing devices directly from IDE’s (Unity, Android Studio, xcode, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience manage remote team of testers; ability to filter and communicate issues to engineering team.
- Mobile, web, internet, and/or game testing experience.
- Experience testing a product through the entire lifecycle, including post-ship maintenance.
- Experience using multiple industry-standard testing tools (Selenium, Appium, Charles, Wireshark, etc.)
- Knowledge of build systems and processes, including source control systems and Jenkins a plus.
- Thorough understanding of testing methodologies and practices.
- Understanding of databases, ability to write SQL queries a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shifts in areas of focus.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to solve problems and challenges.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top