NaturalMotion is an industry leading mobile games and technology developer and one of the fastest-growing mobile publishers on IOS and Android. We are committed to creating ultra-high-quality games and products using our proprietary animation technology.
Our phenomenally successful games, CSR Racing CSR2 and Clumsy Ninja¸ incorporate cutting-edge art, technology and design and are played worldwide, across multiple platforms, by millions of people. Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption incorporate our ground-breaking Morpheme and Euphoria simulation technology, creating the most believable characters you have ever seen. Join us on the NaturalMotion Internship Programme 2017 and be a part of a team that is redefining the industry.
During the Internship, you will work closely with the whole production team in developing new features for one of our live or in-development games, and gain invaluable real-world experience on how to work on a large scale project.
The ideal candidate does not need prior experience, but a strong, genuine desire for a real opportunity to move into a demanding production role within a company creating cutting edge animation technology and games is key.
The assistant producer intern will have a passion for process with a keen interest in problem-solving, the ability to work under pressure and an understanding of the agile project management environment.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in games production to enter a busy development environment and gain invaluable cross-team experience at the cutting edge of this exciting industry.
- Strong knowledge of game terminologies, technologies and current industry trends
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, particularly in terms of verbal and written language
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- High levels of motivation
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple simultaneous on-going tasks
- Creative and analytical thinker
- A strong eye for detail and high standards of work
- Able to see tasks through to completion
- Theoretical understanding of Scrum / Agile (practical experience not necessary)
- Awareness of project management tools (for example JIRA and Hansoft)
What you need to include in your application
- A cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be a good fit for the role
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top