NaturalMotion is an industry leading mobile games and technology developer and one of the fastest-growing mobile publishers on IOS and Android. We are committed to creating ultra-high-quality games and products using our proprietary animation technology.
Our phenomenally successful games, CSR Racing CSR2 and Clumsy Ninja¸ incorporate cutting-edge art, technology and design and are played worldwide, across multiple platforms, by millions of people. Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption incorporate our ground-breaking Morpheme and Euphoria simulation technology, creating the most believable characters you have ever seen. Join us on the NaturalMotion Internship Programme 2017 and be a part of a team that is redefining the industry.
During the Internship, you will work closely with the whole production team in developing new features for one of our live or in-development games, and gain invaluable real-world experience on how to work on a large scale project.
The ideal candidate does not need prior experience, but a strong, genuine desire for a real opportunity to move into a demanding production role within a company creating cutting edge animation technology and games is key.
The assistant producer intern will have a passion for process with a keen interest in problem-solving, the ability to work under pressure and an understanding of the agile project management environment.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in games production to enter a busy development environment and gain invaluable cross-team experience at the cutting edge of this exciting industry.
- Strong knowledge of game terminologies, technologies and current industry trends
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, particularly in terms of verbal and written language
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- High levels of motivation
- Ability to track and prioritize multiple simultaneous on-going tasks
- Creative and analytical thinker
- A strong eye for detail and high standards of work
- Able to see tasks through to completion
- Theoretical understanding of Scrum / Agile (practical experience not necessary)
- Awareness of project management tools (for example JIRA and Hansoft)
What you need to include in your application
- A cover letter telling us why you’re interested and why you would be a good fit for the role
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top