Product Marketing Manager, Builders
Zynga is looking for an experienced online marketer with exceptional quantitative/analytical skills to join our growing team! As part of the larger marketing organization, the position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and will also work very closely with the game team product managers and functional marketing leads.
- Work closely with Game Studio and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Generate creative marketing concepts that bond the right players to our games.
- Analyze performance of all marketing programs (including ad spend) to identify the best opportunities for optimization, and regularly iterate to maximize performance.
- Work closely with game teams to provide detailed marketing forecasts on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best in class creative which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Be a “marketing ambassador” between the central marketing teams and game teams. Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all teams – focusing on the biggest opportunities for Zynga.
- 3+ years of experience in online consumer marketing with a strong track record of success and results
- Previous start-up, games and/or social media experience is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics
- Experience with multivariate testing
- Experience – and desire – to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
- Strong influencing and leadership skills; effective cross-functional driver
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to be flexible on a day to day basis with task priority
- Ability to operate at an extremely fast pace
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top