Product Manager - Unannounced IP
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As Product Manager, you’ll already have confidence in your core skills whilst being aware of what you don’t know yet. A strong sense of personal belief is important, supported by work samples, references, and lessons learned on the way.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with the right skills and mind-set to join our Boss Alien studio in Brighton, and help us deliver our newest hit online game for iOS and Android to define the next generation of mobile games at NaturalMotion.
Equipped with player data, competitive insights, and best practices in product optimization, help us create hit free-to-play games that engage millions of players day after day and secure our position in the top grossing charts.
Are you ready to work with some of the best Product Managers and Developers in the world as a member of Zynga’s global Product Management team? Put yourself to the test and come join us!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the full product/game lifecycle management. This includes making insights-driven recommendations, writing clear and actionable specifications, working with multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to implement core features on time and for greatest impact, analysing the results and sharing learnings across the team and business.
- Understand the player experience and audience psychology. Identify player needs and spot opportunities to build features that improve engagement and retention, grow the user base and delight our players.
- Help to scope and prioritise features based on business and player impact. Generate expected outcomes by analysing data from existing games, creating forecast models and performing funnel analysis.
- Provide input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Create dashboards and reports that build knowledge and understanding of data driven insights within the rest of the team.
- Passionate about mobile games and in helping to make live titles that entertain millions of people around the world.
- Strong communication and project management skills. Able to collaborate with and inspire cross discipline teams to achieve goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to find answers to business questions via hands on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Experience in optimising product features after release through multivariate testing and data driven iteration.
- Ability to summarise complex problems and present to executive staff in a clear and concise way.
- Experience of live-operation of a successful free-to-play mobile game.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven.
WHAT DO WE GIVE YOU?
- The opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare
- 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit & soft drinks
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress every day!
- The opportunity to join the childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
- A discretionary annual bonus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top