Product Manager, Poker
Do you want to define what PLAY means on mobile and web? Zynga is looking for a rockstar Product Manager to join our Product Management team!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
Zynga’s Product Managers are responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games! They must exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
In addition, they will also be expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics. Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
- 2+ years of experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking, early stage startups, or online/mobile product management
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Gaming or comparable industry experience in growing organically through known and new channels
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Love for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top