The Product Manager will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create world-class experiences. The Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality games for millions.
Zynga’s Product Manager will manage the end-to-end lifecycle(s) of complex products spanning multiple feature areas. This will involve writing, consulting on specs, managing design challenges and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
In addition, the Product Manager will help drive the overall research strategy, driving the usage of core innovative game technology, and ensure that product decisions are based on in-depth data analysis. Working within a product team, the Product Manager will strive to effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
Lastly, the Product Manager will effectively champion his/her product vision & strategy, monitor product progression through completion of milestones and partner with product marketing and central analytics throughout their product’s lifecycle.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Experience managing live mobile apps and game with multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top