Producer - External Development
- Austin, TX
Position at Zynga
Zynga is looking for a Producer to join the external development team in Austin, Texas.
You are an organized, polished communicator who is willing and able to multi-task while effectively displaying ownership of multiple assignments, as well as meticulous follow- through on day to day business necessities. You will work independently, without significant manager involvement, to provide project tracking, scheduling, financial management, and communication with studios and vendors.
- Oversees 5 - 8 mid to high priority projects/initiatives
- Manages outsourcing pipeline and scheduling
- Ensures alignment between Studios and Service Providers
- Explores and maintains vendor relationships, on boards new vendors if needed
- Involved in pricing negotiations
- Drafts Contracts, manages POs and approves invoices for ongoing projects
- Tracks and reports budget spend
- Provides budget analysis and forecasting support to team
- Leads/Mentor Associate Producers
- Involved in project planning, identifies roadblocks and problem solves around them
- Required Skills:
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Outsourcing experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Adaptability and the ability to work in a high paced environment
- Forward looking, able to anticipate and avoid challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- High level attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally across many groups in the company
- Able to improve own productivity and is a positive Influence on team
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Back to top