Principal/Senior Android Engineer - Words With Friends
Software Engineer (With Friends Division)
With Friends is one of the most successful game franchises of all time, serving millions of players every single day. We are seeking top engineering talent to join our creative, dynamic and highly driven team. Our mission is to “Connect the World through Games” by building a truly social experience that makes the world a better place. The ideal candidate will have a passion for games, a devotion to software craftsmanship, an unwavering commitment to quality, and the desire to have their work seen by tens of millions of people worldwide. Don’t hesitate; Apply now!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile, desktop or web application development, with one or more shipped products.
- Able to work collaboratively with engineering, design, user experience, product and analytics teams to identify needs, evaluate requirements, write software specifications, and design and implement large software solutions.
- Writes well designed, efficient and testable code in one or more Object Oriented languages (C++, Objective C, Java, etc.)
- Strives for expertise in software craftsmanship; able to collaborate with and influence peers in software design.
- Provides domain expertise in one area of development such as native app development, rendering, user interface, AI, multi-threading, build and deployment, cross-platform development etc.
- Solid understanding of algorithms, design patterns, debugging and performance optimization.
- Updates knowledge constantly. Always learning and seeking to learn.
- Server experience is a plus; for example, web service integration, application server performance, relational databases or data analytics.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top