Principal Software Engineer, Match 3
Principal Software Engineer
Zynga seeks a Principal Software Engineer to oversee game and system scalability, performance. Tune and optimize client architecture. In this role, the PSE will engage with various products and systems to drive and shape the way we manage the game-play of our players and their data.
- Review and architecture documentation for new and existing features and services.
- Define game and system architecture, research new technologies, and prototype new ideas
while balancing it with business initiatives.
- Work with various disciplines to provide technical insight of new initiatives.
- Participate hands-on in various pods to lead the design of systems.
- Evangelize, collaborate, and share technology across studio architects
- Expert knowledge of Unity and C#
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of software development experience;
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of server technologies: PHP, NoSQL, and date caching technologies, etc… a plus
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top