Principal Software Engineer
- Review network, application, and database changes for new and existing features and services.
- Define game and system architecture, research new technologies, and prototype new ideas while balancing it with business initiatives.
- Work with various disciplines to provide technical insight of new initiatives.
- Participate hands-on in various pods to lead the design of systems.
- Evangelize, collaborate, and share technology across studio architects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of software development experience;
- Expert knowledge in C#, Java, C/C++, or similar programming language
- Good understanding of PHP, or a similar programming language
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale backend web services
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture: SQL, NoSQL, and data caching technologies/in-memory databases such as MemCached and Redis.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with Unity is a plus.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Director, Consumer Insights
Acting as the voice of the consumer across product development and marketing, Melissa first learns about the consumers’ wants and needs through research surveys and interviews.
Back to top