Principal IT Support Technician
- Toronto, Canada
Position at NaturalMotion
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games include - CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists in the installation, implementation, and upgrades of internal systems and software.
- Maintain a tracking system for usage evaluation.
- Maintain all IT end-user equipment, hardware, software, and supplies.
- Troubleshoots, maintains, and monitors internal hardware, software, printers, plotters, and scanners.
- Provide support to remote workers and vendors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to carry out tasks independently in non-standardized (ever-changing) work situations
- Acts as Project Champion
- Serves as second and third line support, while assisting with first line responsibilities to Zynga and its subsidiary's employees globally.
- Third line support entails having a more in-depth knowledge of Zynga's IT services and the maintenance of these services.
- Participates in IT projects and owns projects pertaining to the technologies supported by IT Operations/Support. This includes maintaining IT systems. e.g. SCCM, JAMF, AD, etc.
- Helps lead Projects and keeps comments and status updated frequently.
Technical Skills / Knowledge
- Hardware support of both PC and Mac, software support, AD administration, DHCP, DNS, SCCM and JAMF, imaging, Office 365, MDM, SSO, Exchange, Office 365, Google Drive application support.
- Requires customer service, service desk, written and verbal skills
- ITIL best practices
- Basic networking and server knowledge.
Scope / Impact
- Project Champion - Implement enhancements to ease administration for users, and peers.
- Troubleshoot and work escalated tickets from Sr Desktop.
- Identify and propose technical improvements to leadership.
- Maintain SCCM and JAMF, which includes but is not limited to: doing routine upgrades, importing driver packs, updating task sequences, etc.
- Jira Service Desk: Metrics and reports build.
- Typically, requires a Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years+ experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Work from Home (WFH) - Primary
- Office visits as and when needed, with IT management approval
- Assisting projects; planning, prioritizing, and administering work
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need any accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Back to top