New Grad Full-Time Rotational Product Manager (UR) 2019
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Making a game requires passion, innovation, and creativity. Zynga wants to take exceptional new graduates and turn them into world-class product managers who will be responsible for creating the games of tomorrow. A 12 month program where we will place our RPMs in up to two rotations. You will be working alongside our best and brightest to solve some of our highest priority and most challenging business problems.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
During your time here, you may work on creating new merchandising strategies in our live products, designing onboarding flows in an upcoming title, or growth hacking new distribution channels across the portfolio. You will need to work seamlessly with developers, artists, designers, testers, and other product managers to get your ideas into software and into the hands of our millions of players.
- Pair you with senior product mentors during your time in the RPM program
- Provide full access to training/workshops by our talented directors of product
- Attend Zynga’s annual PM-only offsite
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, proven leadership capabilities, a passion for games, and a desire to create winning/lasting products
- Completed undergraduate degree between December 2018 - June 2019
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health Benefits: Zynga pays 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for all U.S. full-time employees and 75% of their dependents’ premiums.
- Free lunch, free dinner, and all the snacks you’ll ever want or need. Zynga workers are a well-fed bunch. Our great culinary staff provides meals for our entire workforce five days a week.
- Zynga employees receive an abundance of cool freebies and gear all year long!
- Dog-friendly! Every day is “bring your dog to work day.”
- Relaxation lounges! Unwind with ping pong, foosball, or an assortment of arcade games, console games, and more
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Back to top