New Grad Full-time Rotational Product Manager (UR) 2017
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
If you are graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Spring 2017, you are eligible to apply for our Rotational Product Management role.
About our RPM program:
Making games requires passion, innovation, and creativity. Zynga wants to take exceptional new graduates and turn them into world-class product managers who will be responsible for creating the games of tomorrow. Over 18 months, we’ll place our RPMs into three rotations where you’ll be working alongside our best and brightest to solve some of our highest priority and most challenging business problems.
During your time here, you might work on creating new merchandising strategies in our live products, designing onboarding flows in an upcoming title, or growth hacking new distribution channels across the portfolio. You’ll need to work seamlessly with developers, artists, designers, testers, and other product managers to get your ideas into software and into the hands of our millions of players.
Here’s how we’ll invest in you:
- We’ll pair you with senior product mentors during your time in the RPM program
- We’ll give you full access to training/workshops by our talented directors of product
- You’ll attend Zynga’s annual PM-only offsite
- You’ll go on a trip with your fellow RPMs to experience one of Zynga’s international studios
- You’ll get to define the future of the program by assisting in the recruiting process for the next batch of bright RPMs
- What we need: demonstrated academic performance, natural curiosity, critical/analytical thinking, proven leadership capabilities, a passion for games, and a desire to create winning/lasting products
- What we don’t need: lots of experience (candidates should still be completing their undergraduate degrees)
Benefits & Perks at Zynga:
- Health Benefits: Zynga pays 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for all U.S. full-time employees and 75% of their dependents’ premiums.
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and all the snacks you’ll ever want or need. Zynga workers are a well-fed bunch. Our great culinary staff provides meals for our entire workforce five days a week.
- Zynga employees receive an abundance of cool freebies and gear all year long!
- Dog-friendly! Every day is “bring your dog to work day.”
- Relaxation lounges! Unwind with ping pong, foosball, or an assortment of arcade games, console games, and more
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top