Manager, Revenue Strategy & Analytics
Zynga is looking for an experienced data-driven professional to join our rapidly growing ad monetization team. In this role the ideal candidate will develop and lead programs designed to drive Zynga revenue and yield on our digital advertising inventory across a wide array of ad formats, channels and partners. Successful candidates will have demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs.
- Significantly contribute to the development and execution of the yield maximization strategy for Zynga’s digital advertising business, including, strategic and tactical pricing frameworks, inventory management strategies, and channel strategies
- Maximize revenue from Zynga’s network and direct sales demand by optimizing Zynga’s real time bidding marketplace, ad serving/delivery, demand stack and liquidity
- Lead the conceptualization, development, and implementation of decision tools, in order to increase yield from targeted campaigns and ad network demand
- Author and manage pricing for various demand sources within Zynga’s digital advertising business
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in revenue management, pricing/yield management, advertising monetization or related field
- Data analysis, statistical modeling and experience with common database formats
- Superb analytic skills with an ability to operate creatively and independently
- Excellent communication, presentation, and management skills
- Successful candidates will have demonstrated track record working with Executive, Product, Sales and Operations functions to deliver quantifiable results through yield optimization and revenue management tools and programs
- SQL proficiency is strongly preferred
- Required Education: B.S. in Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or related quantitative discipline. MS/MBA highly desirable.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top