Lifecycle Marketing Manager
At NaturalMotion, we make games that wow people. We innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible and that would not exist without us. We take pride in making titles that reach a large audience and in creating communities that last.
You are ambitious, intelligent, and intellectually curious. You are a self-disciplined problem-solver, who is respectful and straightforward with all your colleagues. You are trusting and trusted, flexible and emotionally mature, and you thrive on working with people who share these values.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will effectively create and manage CRM programs that drive engagement and generate revenue across our racing and action titles. You will be a customer-centric marketer, who supports strategic vision with quantifiable data-driven test and learn tactics. This position requires a collaborative professional who can create, execute and optimize effective CRM plans, tools and processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the NaturalMotion customer retention strategy by delivering compelling email and push programs for multiple game titles.
- Utilise data insights and analyses to inform direction, define action and achieve goals.
- Develop strong relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc…).
- Build or improve upon CRM process, tools and programs that scale effectively and efficiently.
- Solve engagement, win-back, cross-sell and up-sell challenges as an individual, team mate and functional leader.
- Ideate, design and execute meaningful tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Manage internal and external tools and systems to organize data and effectively communicate performance drivers and opportunities.
- Plan, coordinate, execute, analyse and report program effectiveness (calendars, copy, images, templates, segmentation, file health, tests, etc...).
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices and foster accountability.
- Experience working in the mobile or video games industry or iGaming, eCommerce or digital retail
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind, appropriately focused on customer and business KPIs
- Self-starter, with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Knowledge of CRM tools and platforms
- Ability to create and edit HTML
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Exceptional communication skills
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games is advantageous
What do we offer?
- Completive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 23 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care
- Discounted gym membership and free weekly yoga class
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit, snacks & soft drinks provided daily, as well as free lunch on Fridays
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes
- Summer and Christmas parties and Happy Hour every Friday
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top