Position at Zynga
Zynga is looking for a Lead Product Manager who can help manage and direct the performance on one of Zynga's top games! The Lead Product Manager will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements to the social and financial performance of one or m ore games.
We make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to play!
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to lau nch core features within our existing and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into busin ess cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- 7+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire- frames , product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Outstandin g written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga RSUs
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees an d discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!