Lead Producer - CTO
Zynga Central Technology is looking for a best-in-class Lead Producer / Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for an experienced individual to help manage multiple projects and programs and coordinate across multiple teams.
Some experience and understanding of cloud technologies will be beneficial to this individual.
This position will be based in our Zynga San Francisco office.
- Manage multiple projects/programs spanning several Central Technology teams and partner teams.
- Partner with product and engineering managers on each project, to drive success.
- Facilitate discussions between multiple teams involved in initiatives, including Central Technology, partner games teams, legal, business and vendors.
- Manage planning, execution and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- 8+ years progressive program/project management experience in the tech industry.
- Self-motivated, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure.
- 3+ years agile development experience. Agile certification is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to resolve conflict and strong negotiation skills.
- 3+ years of experience in the game industry.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies.
- Computer science or technical degree.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Phuong P.Chief Legal Officer
Phuong oversees the team that keeps Zynga compliant in its practices, while also advising executives on changing laws that affect big business decisions.
Back to top