Zynga is looking for an Lead Producer for one of our hit games! The Lead Producer will lead production and serve as a key member of the executive team for one of the largest social games in the world.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets
- Build and maintain schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with GM, EP and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Oversees day to day development processes, including scheduling, tracking, team scrums and product/feature reviews
- Looks for process improvements and efficiencies on an ongoing basis, and ensures continuous improvements in reporting, milestone delivery and overall production quality
- Organizes team and insures all milestones/goals are met
- Initiates, fosters, maintains and manages others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers, etc.) in a Development Director, Exec/Sr. Producer or Project Manager capacity. Has an understanding of the range of disciplines involved in game development (design, art, coding, audio, analytics, etc
- Highly proficient with common project management methodologies, such as Agile, Lean, and project management tools and bug reporting/tracking systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to work on complex systems and problems requiring detailed analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong emotional intelligence and communication ability
- Team building skills and ability to give concise and clear directions
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity, providing strong leadership
- Capable of managing the performance and career development of direct reports and mentoring as needed to indirect reports
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top