Zynga is looking for an Lead Producer for one of our hit games! The Lead Producer will lead production and serve as a key member of the executive team for one of the largest social games in the world.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Working with the team leadership, defines the operational properties of project development, including development processes, production planning, status reporting, risk management, resource management and budgets
- Build and maintain schedules to ensure successful and timely delivery of production milestones. Works with team leaders and discipline leads to evaluate change requests, the costs/benefits of the changes and impact on schedules and obtain appropriate approvals for agreed changes.
- Works collaboratively with GM, EP and team leaders on defining and refining the overall project roadmap, the necessary milestones and delivery timing
- Provides regular project status reporting on deliveries, identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicates this clearly on a routine basis to team and project stakeholders
- Oversees day to day development processes, including scheduling, tracking, team scrums and product/feature reviews
- Looks for process improvements and efficiencies on an ongoing basis, and ensures continuous improvements in reporting, milestone delivery and overall production quality
- Organizes team and insures all milestones/goals are met
- Initiates, fosters, maintains and manages others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers, etc.) in a Development Director, Exec/Sr. Producer or Project Manager capacity. Has an understanding of the range of disciplines involved in game development (design, art, coding, audio, analytics, etc
- Highly proficient with common project management methodologies, such as Agile, Lean, and project management tools and bug reporting/tracking systems
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, able to work on complex systems and problems requiring detailed analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong emotional intelligence and communication ability
- Team building skills and ability to give concise and clear directions
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity, providing strong leadership
- Capable of managing the performance and career development of direct reports and mentoring as needed to indirect reports
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Senior Product Manager
Jenny works at the intersection of business strategy and user-driven design, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and artists to create and ship games that players love.
Back to top