Intern/Co-op User Acquisition - Current Students (Fall 2018)
We're on the lookout for a talented User Acquisition Intern who is passionate about marketing and analytics and who wants to gain unparalleled experience doing direct marketing at a massive scale! The User Acquisition team is committed to developing best-in-class media buying strategies to help drive user growth and deliver on Zynga’s mission of connecting the world through games. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to solve advanced challenges and learn about the red-hot area of growth marketing.
Application Requirements: This internship/co-op is for currently enrolled students only. This position is available at various US locations.
- Support the Marketing and User Acquisition Team in creating developing mid-to-long term business and technical ad product strategy for next generation of player acquisition at Zynga.
- Help develop and execute user-facing promotions for web and mobile channels. (social, email, banner ads and more)
- Interface with Game Studios to build advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets that align with studio goals – and be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA degree in process and proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment(or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel.
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries.
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
The Perks of Being an Intern at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – breakfast and lunches are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games. Headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to connect the world through games, and since 2007, more than one billion people have played one of our beloved franchises like FarmVille, Zynga Poker and Words With Friends. In 2014, we acquired NaturalMotion, an Oxford-based mobile game and technology developer and the creator of hits like CSR Racing and Clumsy Ninja. Zynga is named after founder Mark Pincus’ late bulldog Zinga, and the legacy of her playful and loyal nature continues to inspire our company culture. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $20 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top