Intern/Co-op UI Designer - Current Students (Summer 2018)
Zynga is looking for User Experience Design Interns!
To be eligible for this internship you must be a currently enrolled student who is graduating in the next 1-2 years with a bachelor’s, master’s degree or PhD degree.
The UI/UX Design Intern will work closely with Producers, Product Managers, and Engineers to help design, mock and implement feature UI and UX flows.
- Work closely with Producers and PM’s to create simple creative solutions to complicated design needs
- Mock up and prototype features according to spec
- Provide variety of solutions to design needs
- Work closely with engineers to implement features UI and UX flows
- Deliver exciting, effective, memorable, polished UI/UX
- Implement motion and interaction design
- Clearly communicate experienced design rationale; have impeccable judgment
- Rapidly iterate and test a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches and fully designed comps when needed
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-to-build cycles and ensure your designs are implemented to specification
- Stay ahead of the curve in technological advances and UI practices
- Make a point to understand how Zynga’s audience interacts with its games/services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of the best possible user experiences
- Ability to rapidly switch pace depending on projects needs
What we look for:
- UI/UX experience
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Expert user in Photoshop and Flash (Illustrator not required, but is a plus)
- Understanding of web and interactive design fundamentals
- Ability to create art assets matching existing art styles
- Ability to provide creative yet simple solution to complicated design
- Portfolio must illustrate strong UI skills, and graphic design skills
- Strong wireframe and prototyping skills
- Experience in Social Gaming a big plus
How to Apply:
- Submit your resume including a link to your online portfolio/website.
The Perks of Being an Intern at Zynga:
- We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are paid!
- Delicious food! Yes, our interns partake in our delicious (and free!) gourmet meals every day – all breakfast and lunches are provided Monday through Friday! And delicious snacks all day every day!
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations.
About Zynga Inc.
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games. Headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to connect the world through games, and since 2007, more than one billion people have played one of our beloved franchises like FarmVille, Zynga Poker and Words With Friends. In 2014, we acquired NaturalMotion, an Oxford-based mobile game and technology developer and the creator of hits like CSR Racing and Clumsy Ninja. Zynga is named after founder Mark Pincus’ late bulldog Zinga, and the legacy of her playful and loyal nature continues to inspire our company culture. Through Zynga.org, Zynga players have raised more than $20 million for world social causes. Zynga is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top