Intern/Co-op Product Manager - Current Students (Summer 2018)
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
Application Requirements: This internship/co-op is for currently enrolled students only. Please apply with most recent resume.
About our PM internship:
We’re searching for Intern/Co-op Product Managers for our locations throughout North America who can bring Zynga’s games to the forefront of the industry: creating unforgettable social experiences, connecting hundreds of millions of people throughout the world and delighting its users through games. Equipped with user data, the Product Manager will have the creative freedom to provide experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design process, resulting in creating high quality casual games for millions.
Zynga’s Product Managers are responsible for the full product/game life cycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing and new games! They must exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals. In addition, they will also be expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics. Above all, we want Product Managers who are highly passionate about creating the best experience for our users. This is a highly impactful role where you have an opportunity to change the way the world plays!
Zynga is known for its data-driven culture, its entrepreneurial mindset, and its fast-paced, challenging work environment where each individual can make a difference. We value strong analytical skills, problem-solving and quantitative experience. We look for great communicators, leaders and team players.
We’re Looking For:
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills a must
- Past exposure to a product management role and/or writing product specifications is helpful
- Passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences
- Experience with metrics-driven decision making
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- A track record for high performance and team/project leadership
- Enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Technical background not required. An interest in technology is a must.
- Working towards a BA, BS, MS, or MBA degree
Perks at Zynga:
- Experience! We want to provide you with work that is virtually indistinguishable from that of a full-time employee. We want you to be challenged and to get the full experience of what it’s like to work at Zynga!
- Yes, our internships are competitively paid!
- Delicious food! Free breakfast, free lunch, and all the snacks you’ll ever want or need. Zynga interns are a well-fed bunch. Our amazing culinary staff provides meals for our entire workforce five days a week.
- Swag! Zynga employees receive an abundance of cool freebies and gear all year long.
- Dog friendly! Every day is “bring your dog to work day.”
- Relaxation lounges! Unwind with ping-pong, foosball, or an assortment of arcade games, console games, and more.
- We also provide free gym memberships at certain locations!
Meet Some of Zynga's Employees
Vice President, Games
With a long-term strategy in mind, Nicole works alongside an array of teams from various disciplines, guiding them as they create fun and exciting products to engage Zynga fans.
Back to top